ARRIVALS, DEPARTURES and SCHEDULE
MEMBERSHIP (2019 information, 2020 update forthcoming)
WAUPM members should expect to arrive on Wednesday, May 15 before 5 p.m. so you can attend the opening reception. Member departures should be scheduled after the close of the business meeting at 11:30 a.m., or after the farewell brunch which ends at 2:30 p.m., both on Saturday, May 18. Remember, to maintain your current membership within WAUPM, schools need to attend the business meeting, at least, once every two years.
GUEST SCHOOLS (2019 information, 2020 update forthcoming)
Guest schools should expect to arrive on Wednesday, May 15 before 5 p.m. so you can attend the 6:30 p.m. opening reception. Guests can depart after 11:30 a.m., which is the close of programming on Saturday, May 18.
INDUSTRY GUESTS (2019 information, 2020 update forthcoming)
Industry guests should expect to arrive before 5 p.m., Wednesday, May 15, so you can attend the opening reception. Scheduled interaction for industry guests will conclude at 5:30 p.m., Friday, May 17. You can schedule departure afterward, however, all industry guests are welcome to be with us at dinner that night.
2019 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE (2020 schedule forthcoming)
All members, industry guests and guest schools will receive a detailed programming schedule upon registration at the hotel.
OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMMING: This schedule is tentative.
Wednesday, May 15
• 6:30-8:30 p.m, Opening Reception, Sponsored by Balfour, Fire Terrace
Thursday, May 16
• 7:15-8:15 a.m., Breakfast, Sponsored by TownNews, Fire Restaurant
• 8:15-9 a.m., Welcome and Introductions
• 9-10:15 a.m., Guest Speaker
• 10:30-Noon, Keynote: The Future of Journalism, Sponsored by Spotlight Labs
• Noon- 1:00 p.m., Lunch, Sponsored by Spotlight Labs, Fire Restaurant
• 1-1:15 p.m., Guest School
• 1:15-1:45 p.m., Group Discussion
• 2-3 p.m., Industry Roundtables
• 3:15-3:30 p.m., Guest School
• 3:30-8:30+, B.F.E., Sponsored by Flytedesk
Friday, May 17
• 8:30-9:30 a.m., Breakfast, Sponsored by SNOsites, Fire Restaurant
• 9:30-10:30 a.m., Data Survey Review (WAUPM members/guests only)
• 10:30-10:45 a.m., Guest School
• 10:45-11:45 a.m., Group Discussion
• Noon- 1:00 p.m., Lunch, Fire Restaurant
• 1:15-2:45 p.m., Guest Speaker
• 2:45-3 p.m., Snack, Sponsored by Publication Printers
• 3:15-4:15 p.m., Roundtables
• 4:30-5:30 p.m., CC&A
• 5:45-9:00 p.m., Dinner, Wynkoop
Saturday, May 18
• 7:30-11:30 a.m., Working Breakfast / Business Meeting (WAUPM members only), Fire Restaurant